WildChina Leisure 入境部
- 制定细分领域项目的标准操作流程， 确保达到碧山水准的执行
职位5.(Seasonal/Internship) Program operator
- BJ北京: 1 fulltime + 1 seasonal(Relevant education trip experience required) (Feb – Jun 2023) + 1 intern (Feb – Jun 2023)
- SH上海: 1 Seasonal (Relevant education trip experience required) (Feb – Jun 2023) + 1 intern (Feb – Jun 2023)
- GD广东: 1 fulltime + 1 seasonal (Feb – Jun 2023)
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working with other WildChina staff members to prepare and execute our programs with the goal of meeting and exceeding client (teacher and student) expectations.
- Make necessary bookings for each program, including but not limited to (logistic staff, accommodation, tickets, restaurant, transport) and make adjustments on itinerary if necessary
- Select, audit and maintain good communication and cooperation with all suppliers and partners
- Deal with any emergency happens before, during/after the program
- Prepare all documents for program, follow up program status
- Prepare budget form for program and try to operate trips within budget
- Follow operation SOP and assist to improve it
- Prepare all needed materials for program and be with the trip on the ground
- Acting as a representative of our company at client-facing events and program orientations, as well in your communications towards freelancer staff.
职位6.Part-Time After-School Teacher
Beijing or Shanghai 北京或上海The Ideal Candidate:
- Is passionate about education and making a difference – As a team, we at WildChina Education believe that experiential education has the potential to help students generate their own powerful experiences that will stay with them for the rest of their lives. We're always working to get closer to that ideal by finding ways to improve on our current itineraries and the way we deliver them to our clients. If you're similarly passionate about (experiential) education and positively influencing the lives of young learners, don't hesitate to reach out to us.
- Good written and spoken English – Our team consists of staff members from all over the world, which means English is usually the language of choice when communicating amongst each other. On top of that, most of our clients are international and bilingual schools. This means we almost always use English both to instruct and communicate students and cooperate with teachers. As such, feeling comfortable and confident expressing yourself in English in a variety of situations is a must.
- Takes initiative – Our team believes in hiring talented team players and giving them the space to use their own experience and judgment to bring projects to a successful end. If you like being creative, sharing ideas, and working together with other talented individuals to get stuff done, we'd love to get to know you.
- Crisis management ability – when operating our programs, it's normal if there's any emergency happens before/after program start, we hope you are aware of this and prepared to face any problems it may happen.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and execution of workflow – we as a team will work closely together when operate our programs and hope everyone will follow the system to make each other work more effectively. We are also open to any idea that can help improve the system.
- Good office software skills – To operate our programs, you will also need to help prepare all the documents for program, therefore office software skill is also a necessary.
- Hard-working and responsible. - We don't need employees who aren't willing to work hard, and we want you to be willing to find ways to provide the best learning experience for your students
- Outgoing, easy to get along with, good communication etiquette (including telephone communication, email communication and face-to-face communication) and team work spirit
- Relevant program experience (Apply to seasonal position)
- No criminal record
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Teaching interactive after-school classes in English to students aged 5 to 12 one or more days a week for at least 1 semester.
- Working together with a teaching assistant to lead activities in a fun and engaging way with the goal of cultivating curiosity and a love of learning in students.
- Managing yourself in a professional and organized manner to ensure you are able and well prepared to teach classes to a satisfactory standard. This includes both class preparation in line with a predetermined curriculum and ensuring compliance with school COVID protocols.
- Giving our team feedback to help us build up and improve our after-school offerings, as well as being receptive to (reasonable) feedback on your teaching from our team, students, and parents.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is based in Beijing or Shanghai – While we're planning to expand our after-class offerings to different cities in China in the short term, our classes are currently scheduled to take place on school campuses around Beijing and Shanghai.
- Is passionate about education and making a difference – As a team, we at WildChina Education believe that experiential education has the potential to help students generate their own powerful experiences that will stay with them for the rest of their lives. We're always working to get closer to that ideal by finding ways to improve on our current curricula and the way we deliver them to our clients. If you're similarly passionate about (experiential) education and positively influencing the lives of young learners, don't hesitate to reach out to us.
- Speaks English fluently – As all of our current clients for this project are international and bilingual schools, the expectation will be that you'll conduct your classes in English. Furthermore, our WildChina Education team consists of staff members from all over the world, which means English is usually the language of choice when communicating amongst each other. As such, feeling comfortable and confident expressing yourself in English in a variety of situations is a must.
- Loves to learn and build together – While many of our team members are experienced educators, after-school classes are a new project to us as a company. As such, we are looking to build this project up from the ground together with our teachers. In this, it would be a bonus if you were an experienced educator yourself already. That said, such experience is by no means a must. What we're looking for most of all is a love of learning and being open to new ideas. As long as we believe in 'learning by doing', we'll be able to build something truly exciting.
If you're interested in exploring if WildChina Education and you are a good fit for each other, please contact：firstname.lastname@example.org!
职位7.Part-Time After-School Teacher assistant
Beijing or Shanghai 北京或上海Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assist class teacher to prepare materials for class
- Maintain classroom discipline and safety
- Register school attendance system
- Send students to school bus/pick up point after class
- Send materials back to office after the class finished
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is passionate about education – willing to work in education industry and want to get some inspiration about what interests you. There's also opportunity to become the class teacher after a professional evaluation if you are doing very well in class and want to take more lead in it.
- Good spoken English –Most of our clients are international and bilingual schools and English is the required working language during class.
- Patient – be patient with students and always willing to hear them
- Outgoing, easy to get along with, good communication etiquette
- Can provide proof of no criminal record
- College students are preferred